All Med Pro are very excited to announce an exciting new Sponsorship of the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, a world-leading authority in cosmetic dentistry.
The British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD) was formed in November 2003 by a group of dentists, many of them leading practitioners in the field of cosmetic dentistry, who saw a need to share their knowledge with others. Their aim was to create a dynamic, active group of dental professionals.
“The BACD is always looking for ways of bringing even more value to membership. Clinical practice, practice management, and indemnity, are the three main aspects of a career in dentistry and so we hope that the offers brought to members from All Med Pro are helpful to our members”
At All Med Pro, we have been providing insurance to dental professionals since 2011 and were pioneers in the transition from discretionary to insurance backed indemnity. We also launched our claims occurrence backed indemnity in 2016.
All Med Pro see’s BACD members as valuable, therefore we are offering BACD members exclusive premiums and packages, rewards, and donations made to a charity of their choice when they purchase either an Indemnity or Practice policy with All Med Pro.
How else can All Med Pro benefit members?
- We are Truly Transparent– We do not just offer one form of indemnity coverage like many other providers. We offer both ‘claims made’ and ‘claims occurrence’ meaning truly transparent advice based on your individual requirements.
- We are Responsive– We are big enough to support your needs but agile enough to respond to change. Our clients feedback helps us continually improve our proposition and safeguard our clients.
- We offer Straight forward Advice– We have a leadership team you can speak with at any time. You will also be provided with a dedicated point of contact ensuring quick and responsive advice.
- Our People care – We invest in our people and ensure they grow with us. Our people are agile, creative, accountable and most of all fun.
- We are sustainable– Our approach is to work with the profession to create a long-term proposition with sustainable premiums.
Aside from offering exclusive premiums, All Med Pro will also be delivering several educational webinars for BACD members. These will cover topics such as Complaint Handling, Business Risk Management, A Buyers Guide to Dental Indemnity and many more. All webinars will be pre-recorded and on-demand to members via the BACD member site, and dates will be announced in the coming weeks.