Diligent, Impartial and Transparent Advice Provided By Experts
Indemnity for Dental Professionals
All Med Pro’s indemnity offering provides more choice to associates working within a corporate or group practice.
We understand a group or corporate practice will expect a minimum level of cover in place for associates, but one solution does not always meet the requirements of each associate.
Price is of course an important factor, but without diligent and transparent indemnity advice associates can be left with gaps in indemnity coverage when switching to a new provider. Failing to have adequate indemnity coverage in place could be hugely damaging to an individual’s career and reputation. It also could have huge consequences on the corporate or group indemnity policy.
The Benefits to a Corporate or Group
- Agile Policy – We will provide associates with a policy that meets the requirements of the business. This could be a £10m limit on occurrence-based coverage.
- The policy is contract certain so absolutely no discretion.
- Claims support which includes dentists that are dual qualified legal advisors and access to over 35 healthcare lawyers.
- Our advice service is 24/7 and the feedback from clients is exceptional.
- We are FCA regulated.
- We have been providing dentists with indemnity for over 10 years so you can be assured we understand the needs of both the group and associate.
The Benefits to an Associate
- Indemnity Health check – Once you have completed our simple form our expert onboarding team will review your indemnity history. We will ensure the quotation we provide not only meets your requirements today but also covers any potential historic exposure.
- Truly Impartial, Diligent and Transparent Indemnity advice.
- Your premium could be up to 50% less than available elsewhere. Premiums are consistent and sustainable.
- We are not an insurance call centre. You will be provided with an Account Manager who will be your main point of contact.
- In the event of regulatory advice or a clinical claim you will have access to dual qualified legal advisors and access to over 35 healthcare lawyers. Again, you will have one main point of contact.
- Free Dental CPD
- Work undertaken at other practices will be included.
- We can provide you with up to 18-month policies.
What to do next?
You are a Corporate or Group Practice
Simply complete our onboarding form. This is to understand the indemnity requirements you have in place. Completing this form ensures your associates have a choice that meet the business requirements.
We will then send you confirmation that this offer is in place for your associates.
If you wished to discuss the vicarious liability for the group, we would be more than happy to discuss.