All Med Pro have been providing insurance solutions to the healthcare sector for over 10 years. Over the past 12 months we have been building upon our knowledge and expanded our offerings into the Life Science space and specifically dental laboratories.
We are often asked if we can provide insurance for Dental Technicians (clinical or not) and Dental Laboratories. The short answer is that we can, and it is important to note that one size lab insurance package doesn’t fit all. We can arrange standalone Dental Indemnity policies for clinical persons; Legal Liabilities and a few ‘nice to haves’ for small and start up Dental businesses; specialist and comprehensive insurance programmes for businesses that have £1m’s of turnover.
We have specialist Dental Lab insurance packages available. Have you, as a Dental Laboratory owner, spoken to us before? You might wish to consider doing so?
Our superior product offerings have been specifically designed to meet the insurance needs of modern-day dental laboratories.
With a business’s reputation and livelihood at the core of our laboratory insurance values, we can help a lab owner understand the types of insurance covers that would safeguard against very real lab insurance exposures. We can help you understand the consequences of:
- Should your products fail to perform the intended function (Efficacy insurance)
- Biological and inorganic contaminations (Product liability/Product recall)
- What impact might occur if a dental technician should become incapacitated and not be able to fulfil their tasks?
- Where might you lease a 3d scanner from at short notice if required?
- Should your design or advice of a product cause financial loss or bodily injury (Professional Indemnity)
We are always on hand and willing to provide complimentary risk reviews. We also have no objection to telephone or internet-based discussions to generally chat through any risk management questions a lab owner might have; please do feel free to use us as a ‘second opinion’.