Diligent, Impartial and Transparent Advice Provided By Experts
Dental Practice Insurance
Award-winning Dental Practice Insurance
“We have worked with All Med Pro for over 9 years and they have proved to be a fantastic insurance partner for our organization. As a dynamic fast growing company Portman need their partners to provide swift advice and help us understand the risks facing our business today and the risks of tomorrow. All Med Pro have delivered on all accounts.
All Med Pro’s all-round service has been excellent, both with claims and in finding innovative ways to address our requirements. We would recommend All Med Pro to others. Darren Milne – Finance Director – Portman Healthcare”.
Benefits of having your Dental Practice Insurance with All Med Pro
- Whether you need general advice or wish to register a claim, you will have one point of contact for all your dental practice requirements.
- All Med Pro has been supporting Dentists for over 10 years. We understand Dentistry and understand the insurance requirements.
- We provide tailored made cover which means we provide you a policy that meets your individual practice insurance requirements.
- Equipment breakdown cover
What does Dental Practice Insurance or Surgery Insurance cover?
- Practice Contents such as dental chairs, specialist equipment, computer equipment and machinery.
- Buildings Insurance – we can include buildings insurance for those who own the freehold of the practice.
- Tenants Improvements – Tenants Improvements insurance will cover you if you rent or lease a property and have spent money improving or refurbishing the property. For instance, built a new stud wall or put in suspended ceilings.
- Computers Cover
- Stock Cover
- Glass, Blinds and Signs
- Business Money including but not limited to, money on the premises, in a locked safe or strongroom and in transit to or from the premises or bank.
- Machinery and Computer Equipment Breakdown
- Employee Dishonesty to cover any loss of money or goods, caused by fraud or dishonesty of your employees.
- Loss of Income such as loss of gross revenue up to 36 months indemnity period.
- Employers’ Liability Employers’ liability insurance safeguards the practice against legal and compensation expenses from employee claims. If one of your employees falls ill or sustains an injury in the context of the work, they do for you, you could be held liable.
- Public Liability will help protect your business if a claim is made against you for example if a patient sustains an injury.
- Legal Expenses
- Business Interruption cover Business Interruption helps cover the loss of revenue and expenses if the dental practice or the dental surgery is temporarily shut down due to an insured event.
Dental Practice Insurance FAQs:
Most dental practice insurance policies would cover the dental surgery premise if freehold, the dental practice contents and specialist equipment such as dental chairs. The main perils covered by dental surgery insurance include fire, theft, flood and storm damage.
Yes – most dental surgery insurances automatically cover includes, employer’s liability, public and products liability. Including the following extensions:
- Indemnity to Principle
- Unsatisfied court judgements
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 – Legal defence costs
- Court attendance
Yes – Practice Insurance is crucial. Not only does it offer you peace of mind, but it also keeps you compliant with CQC and statutory requirements.
As an employer, you have a legal obligation to hold Employer’s Liability Insurance. It is also essential to have your pressure vessels inspected on a regular basis. It is also vital to protect yourself with Public Liability Insurance (and, in some cases the CQQ will insist on this). All reputable surgery insurance policies will include Employer’s liability as standard.
Business Interruption helps cover the loss of revenue and expenses if the dental practice or the dental surgery is temporarily shut down for example in the case of a severe weather event, fire, smoke and water damage, vandalism, theft resulting in damage, burst pipes, structural repairs, long-term loss of utilities.
Tenants Improvements insurance will cover you if you rent or lease a property and have spent money improving or refurbishing the property. For instance, built a new stud wall or put in suspended ceilings.
If you are the leaseholder of the Dental Practice, you may be interested in including Rent Payable cover. This will ensure that your monthly rent will still be paid to the landlord if you are not able to trade at the premises due to an insured event such as fire, flood etc.
Yes – they would be covered in the event of damage, explosion, and legal liability at your dental practice. If you require inspection of the items, this can be arranged under a separate contract.